Consumer Service Specialist
Country : South Korea
Town : Seoul
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We need a Consumer Service Specialist working in Nike Direct Digital Commerce & Connected Marketplace Consumer Service Team. This role does a consumer service operation with problem solving skills and consumer-centric mindset to provide premium consumer service experience. The best candidate needs to have in depth knowledge of consumer service and operations to support order managements and delivery activities.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
* Interact with CS partner on a daily basis, responding to escalated cases and guiding them to the appropriate service
* Perform daily operation and monitor issues to ensure a high standard of consumer service
* Support processing consumers' orders and manage them in line with company policy and systems
* Develop solid product knowledge and a strong understanding of the Supply Chain
* Collaborate and communicate with online warehouse and stores to handle consumer issues and drive improvements of service
* Drive CS projects aiming at improving KPIs and consumer satisfactions
* Provide solutions or alternatives by analyzing consumers' issues and problems continuously and proactively
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You'll be working at Nike Seoul office and report to the Nike Direct Digital Commerce Consumer Service Team Manager. On the daily you will be supporting a large, diverse team of Nike people with a variety of management styles, as well as managing outside suppliers and vendors. Especially, you will work closely with Supply Chain, Digital Operations, and Legal teams. People appreciate your ability to be resourceful in the face of ambiguity and to find solutions on your own.
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* Minimum 3 years experiences in relevant Customer Service/Supply Chain/Operation
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively resolve difficult situations
* Proactive, responsible and enthusiastic about service
* Highly customer & business oriented
* Understanding the operation of e-commerce preferred
* Collaborative, energetic and hands-on team player
* Experienced in global CRM/CS system like Salesforce, Zendesk, etc. preferred
* Fluent in both Korean and English