Director of Nike Direct Digital Commerce Marketing
Country : South Korea
Town : Seoul
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are looking for a Nike Direct Digital Commerce Marketing Director to join our marketing team based in Seoul. This role is an expert in Digital and Brand Marketing, with a deep understanding of the consumer, their lifestyle and how they do sports and shop. Our best Nike Direct Digital Marketing directors are able to deliver on Brand and Business objectives, connecting our members with the innovation, experiences and stories that position Nike as an industry leading sport and lifestyle brand. They are experienced team leaders and go-getters; curious and eager to innovate, to test & fail and learn & evolve. They value the importance of data and consumer insights and appreciate the creative process. They understand marketing technology, the role of building unbreakable online-to-offline consumer relationships, direct-to-consumer Marketing channels, and are always ready to be a thought partner and a thought leader, a digital evangelist and a consumer advocate.
WHAT WILL THE TALENT WORK ON?
* Lead, own and drive the holistic Nike Direct Digital Commerce Marketing Vision, Strategy & Plan for Seoul, finding the right balance of commercial & sports activity engagement, working in close collaboration with Seoul Marketing team & Nike Direct Digital Commerce Team
* Manage, lead and coach a growing, high-performing team across Digital Marketing (Nike.com/Apps/Social/Targeted communications) platforms and driving integration and connectivity between teams to achieve an elevated digital 13 weeks journey & 020 (Online to Offline) consumer experience across every touchpoint
* Lead the team in the future with 020 integrated planning process to align and prioritize Marketing stories/product concepts thru the lens of Digital Commerce and the 'One Nike Marketplace' in Seoul. The partnership with Nike Direct Digital Commerce is critical to serve/retain the membership & business with the growth
* Act as an integrator and thought-leader between Seoul Marketing functions: Brand Management, Brand Creative, Integrated Media, Store Marketing to design, build and execute effective Member-led 020 Marketing plans/journeys that serve both brand & business objectives for the 'One Nike Marketing' in Seoul
* Partner with APLA(AP & LA) GEO and Global Nike Direct Digital Commerce Marketing teams in the vision, delivery and execution of new digital capabilities and a disruptive idea to improve and advance the member experience in Seoul
* Serve as a Team Leader of Nike Direct Digital Marketing and a member of Nike Marketing & Nike Direct Digital Commerce Team
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will directly report to the Consumer Direct Marketing Director. This position requires the collaborative relationship, so you will work closely with the business leaders of Nike.com & SNKRS (Sneakers / .com) as business partners & Marketing Brand/Creative/Media/Store functions as brand partners. Also, you will lead the vision and strategies to transform our brand into the most sophisticated, member focused, digital brand in the world. You will bring best-in-class brand and commerce experiences to life for the consumer across the 'One Marketing & Marketplace'.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing field or related field
* Minimum 10 years of experience in Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing (Digital Commerce)
* Strong and experienced Team leader with the ability to coach, mentor and career plan for Team members. People Management is a critical competency of this leader role
* Passionate for sport - whether you're a seasoned athlete or just starting out
* Experience working with marketing analytics, deriving actionable insights and applying learnings
* Ability to drive a culture of always-on testing and learning, including the rapid application of consumer signals into strategy, planning, and content iteration
* Excellent organizational and project leadership skills with proven ability to juggle between the details and big picture, manage multiple and competing projects and priorities
* Strong oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making strategic recommendations and persuasive presentations to marketing/marketplace leadership
* Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, high energy, skilled team of marketers that have a passion for sport and culture and creating meaningful connections between consumers and the Nike brand/business