Educator (Part-Time) | New Store Yeouido
Country : South Korea
Town : Seoul
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN EDUCATOR (the Tasks)
Education and Guest Experience
- Provides guests with world-class 'education' and guest experience in the areas of product, culture, and community by speaking authentically about product use through their own experiences
- Product Education: communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
- Culture Education: 'demonstrates', the culture held within the company, including: attitude of fun, respect, support, empowerment, encouragement, passion, interaction with other staff, and in-store discussion of lifestyle (i.e. yoga, fitness, health and fun)
- Community Education: ensures guest is aware of in-store community bulletin board - for information and resources regarding yoga and other health, fitness and related community information. We are the hub for all sweaty endeavors in our communities!
- Creates excitement and FUN for our guests on the retail floor
- Receives/processes stock received from warehouse, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
- Assists in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and merchandising as required
- Answers phone inquiries as required
- Ensures stock replenishment in work areas
- Ensures items from change rooms are returned to appropriate area - sized and tagged
- Prepares pants for hemming including pinning, completing necessary documentation (customer/store hemming slip); and educating regarding timelines for completion
- Arranges for mail and/or delivery, as required, to other locations and/or warehouse
- Completes assigned clean up evening duty
- Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
- Prepares alterations for pick up the next day
- Unpacks boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs
- Under the direction of the Store/Assistant Manager performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
AN EDUCATOR'S WORKING DAY (the Hours)
We expect all full-time employees to be available to open and close, at a minimum, twice per week. We expect all part-time employees to be available to open and close a minimum of once per week. Everyone must work one weekend day. Part-time is up to 23 hours per week; full time is 24-40 hours per week. Time is spent educating on the retail floor.
' ' . , , , , . , . ' ' . . .
- : , , .
- : ' ', , , , , , , ( , , , ' ' ) .
- : , . .
- ' ' .
- , .
- , .
- POS , .
- . 4.5kg~14kg(10~30lbs) .
- , , . .
- ( )
- ( )
2 1 . , , . 24~40 , 23 .
, , ? !
- Strong personal sense of style and athletically minded
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Responsible and dependable
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Completion of grade 12 education - preferred
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- General computer knowledge.